As a Controller at Emerson you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial follow up to the CFO, Business Area Management Team and Department Managers. Our Controller Team supports all three business areas and departments within our Swedish site in Mölnlycke, Gothenburg.
In this role you will be dedicated towards our Business Area Marine. Together with the CFO and Manager Controller you will drive standardization in analyses and tools to improve efficiency and standardization within business control throughout our site.
You will work closely with the Group Accounting team who owns HFM, the consolidation tool, where also forecasts are reported.
You report to the Manager Controllers with dotted line to the Director Marine Tank Gauging and you will be a member of the local Marine leadership team.
• Support short and long-term business planning for Marine Tank Gauging
• Identify and complete Opportunity and Risk to meet Business/Finance deadlines and communicates final results
• Together with Manager Controller analyzes the financial performance of the Swedish Site. Ensure submittal of accurate financial data to stakeholders
• Assist Manager Controllers and CFO with specific recommendations, financial training and guidelines to the Swedish site organization
• Review and analyze revenue/cost performance and variance analysis, understands and provides transparency in to revenue and cost of Marine Tank Gauging. When necessary, give directive and recommendations to meet profitability targets
• Academic degree in Finance and Business Administration or similar
• 3-5 years’ experience from controller positions, or other high-level finance positions. Preferably from both accounting and controlling positions
• Experience from driving change management or developing a function. Including changing the financial performance model
• Experience from a larger group with complexity in legal entities and matrix structure.
Success in this role requires a customer focused team player with solid financial skills as well as being a good communicator who instills trust. You are structured and have analytical skills combined with a high drive for results. Our business environment is highly international why you need to be fluent in both English and Swedish, written and spoken.
Our core values- customer focus, keeping commitments and being courageous pervades our activities. We are looking for you who are humble, analytical, customer and solution oriented.
For more information about the position contact Manager Controller Magnus Öhrfelt, 031-33 70 357.
Welcome with your application no later than April 15th, 2018!