CURA is looking for a Website Content Manager to join our team in Stockholm, with the ambition to drive strong growth via our e-commerce channel. The person will play a key role in setting strategies to enhance digital sales and will be responsible for the content and performance of our websites.
As a Website Content Manager you will work closely with our Head of E-commerce. You will be an important part of a small team working on all aspects of web content.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Create and implement effective content for all our websites (seven at the moment)
- Improve user experience and user interface
- Copy for Swedish website, and coordinate with country managers/translation agency for translations
- Work in PIM to set up product content, prices etc
- Create campaign pages for collaborations
- Manage, execute, and follow up on website campaigns: Discounts, promotional codes etc.
- Responsible for Ratings & Reviews, monitoring, follow up
- Close collaboration with customer service, to track customer satisfaction
- A/B testing
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement
- Report KPIs to management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Actively keep up and report on industry trends and developments
- Benchmark competition
- Effective use of external partners (consultants and agencies) and cooperation with third parties (distributors and retailers)
As a Website Content Manager you will work in our Stockholm office and report to our Head of E-commerce.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing self-starter who is comfortable working with a small team on all aspects of content, offering a broad commercial understanding, as well as a natural relationship builder, an excellent project manager and above all a doer.
Your professional competensies and experiences probably includes:
- Track record from driving growth and successful strategies from a digital perspective
- Digital commercial experience and understanding of E-Commerce operations, user experience, value driven content, acquisition, conversion, loyalty and retention (1-3 years of experience)
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Algolia and/orTriggerbee)
- Comprehensive technical understanding and ability surrounding ecommerce platforms, CMS systems and tools (Centra, Wordpress is a plus)
- Outstanding project management skills
Education and specific skills
- Relevant educational background
- Fluent in English & Swedish, both written and spoken
- An energetic presence that thrives in a winning-mentality culture
- An enthusiastic and dynamic approach to tasks with a high level of interest for E-commerce.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Confident performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Strong reasoning abilities and holistic business understanding and acumen.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Willingness and ability to work micro and macro, operationally and strategically
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive – but be able to recognize and support the team effort
Ready to apply? You are welcome with your application no later than Sunday, August 8th, 2021. We will select candidates starting during week 32.
If you have questions about the position please contact Lotta Carlsson, Recruitment Specialist, phone no +46 73 075 23 25.