We are looking for a passionate UX Designer that will join our wonderful team working on clients web, products and platforms. You are looking for you that asks the right questions and has the driving desire to create innovative solutions to today’s problems. In practice, this will include work to clarify requirements when talking to users to identify their real needs. Then, in collaboration with the developers, find the best solution - and finally test and evaluate the results of the proposed design.
But first, as a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
- Be responsible for the UX and UI design of clients' user experiences.
- As an experienced designer, you will help set the tone for the design team.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- You’ll take full ownership of your work and total responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
You identify yourself as a senior UX designer who is able to apply brand and design systems accordingly. You have a strategic, analytic and holistic perspective and like to work as a solution oriented team player. You are experienced in balancing business goals, technical possibilities and clients’ needs.
• Skilled in facilitating and cross-functional cooperation.
• Self-going and able to take lead in strategic design initiatives, involving stakeholders during all the phase of the process.
• Able to drive both exploration, user research, concept development, interaction design, prototyping, analysis and evaluation.
• Experience in A/B tests, CRO and E-commerce.
It is important that you are analytical, solution-oriented and curious, that you have a good ability to work together and to communicate both in writing and orally in Swedish or English.
Our vision is to be the absolute best employer for a skilled and ambitious IT consultant like you. Even though we are the world's largest company in IT staffing / recruitment with hundreds of tech-savvy customers, we attach great importance to you as you are the most important thing we have. We listen to you, we work for you and we do our utmost to make you feel satisfied with us. In addition, we love tech, team building and above all: having fun together! We are a bunch of passionate colleagues who are happy to share our knowledge, and want to learn from you. The culture is inclusive and in addition to a fixed salary, we give you security in both size and collective agreement.
For us, it is important that all skills in the market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity!
Selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.