In this role you will bring your design skills and competence to one of our clients product teams. Here you will partner up with tech, product, and business colleagues and together with the team come up with fantastic designs and bring value to our clients users. Our client are currently in a phase where they need to level up their work when it comes to user insights, both through analytics but also through qualitative user research.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
You will work through the different stages of the design process, doing user research, facilitate ideation exercises and workshops, create and test product prototypes and support and guide the development team in product industrialization. We expect you to be self-driven and comfortable taking the lead in discussions and workshops, with energy and drive and a “can-do” attitude. We also want you to join our client in their continuous improvement work to find better and smarter ways of working.
- Bring design expertise to the team
- Facilitate workshops to understand user needs
- Prototyping and create design artefacts
- Collect user feedback through both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Drive the design process, both internally and externally
Full-time. (WFH during the pandemic is implemented – Certain days it will be required to be present at the local office).
- We seek an innovative problem solver
- A collaborative team player
- 2 years of experiance in UX-design
- A skilled UX designer who can handle multiple products of differing size and scope.
- You are driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design and able to handle both high-level vision and detail-focused execution.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Julia Christensson, Consultant manager, [ Email address blocked ]