Do you share the passion for an active lifestyle? The position as UX-designer for mobile, web and 3D with DTC focus at Thule Group gives you an opportunity to work with a great team of people and be part of making great products that inspires to live an active life.
To exceed the expectations of the active consumers and meet the demands of a changing retail environment, Thule is now accelerating the sales and marketing efforts online with the focus on excellent user experience, product and brand presentation.
We are now looking for an UX-designer for mobile, web and 3D with focus on DTC to join Thule Groups Global Online Content team at the head office in Malmö, Sweden. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a growth journey in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the position
As our UX-designer you will be part of our Global Online Content team of content creators, designers and performance marketers. You will play a vital role in securing and optimizing our user experience across mobile, web and 3D in a DTC environment with a consumer-centric mindset.
You will define and own the hands-on creation of consumer/user experience design deliverables across project initiatives including ideation, user-flow analysis, wireframing, interaction design, UI design and execution.
- Design effective, usable consumer experience across mobile, web and 3D with DTC focus
- Create user-centric design - from sketches, wireframes and functional prototypes to high quality UIs and interaction specification documents that by considering market analysis, consumer feedback, site metrics and usability findings
- Use business requirements, usability findings and market research to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Analyze and unpack user behavior and motivation and make UX decisions based on evidence
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems using analytical data sources as well as user behavior and research tools
- Develop and nurture relationships across teams - marketing, product and platform teams (internal) to define best practice design and implement at pace
We are looking for someone who is passionate about great usability and interactions that drive sales. You are a great fan to explore and dig into the user stories in a fast an easy manner and can’t wait to apply your exceptional user experience and information architecture skills, design, problem-solving abilities. You are a prestige less and pragmatic person who can jump from one project to another without loosing focus and you are used working in a global environment and delivering value for both consumers and Thule Group
- You hold a bachelor's degree in UX design or related field
- +4 years of UX experience designs
- Proficient in FIGMA, Hotjar, GA
- Excellent visualization, verbal and presentation skills
- A portfolio of successful UX Design projects
- Experience working for an ecommerce brand
- Expertise in creating compelling visual designs
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems and UX/UI challenges into overarching and incremental user-centered solutions
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills to stay on track in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Deep belief in the value of design componentization and re-use
- Working with front-end development
We believe in strong teamwork, both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we are. We share the same values and we like to have fun. All our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it.
The position reports to the Global Online Content Director Alexandra Obradovic and is based in Malmö, Sweden. If you believe you would enjoy working in a flexible and growing global branded consumer goods and feel that the professional tasks will be challenging, please submit your application references no later than June 18 , 2021.
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a global world leading company of products for sports and outdoor activities. We make it easy for people to bring the things they care for, easily, securely and in style, when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we design, manufacture and sell products within the four product categories Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter sports equipment, as well as roof top tents for mounting on cars), Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats), RV Products (awnings, bike racks and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Packs, Bags & Luggage (everyday backpacks, hiking bike packs travel luggage and camera bags).
Thule Group has about 2,600 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. The Group’s products are sold in 140 markets and in 2020, sales amounted to SEK 7.8 billion.