We primarily build next generation technical solutions and systems in the Sportsbook space, which enable sports fans to bet on their favourite teams or anticipated outcomes on their mobile phones, making for an even more exhilarating experience.
As a Senior UI/UX designer you will be working closely with your colleagues in the "New Product" space as well as liaising as with the overall design team to ensure a consistent and coherent design. While many of your colleagues will be local to you, there will be a large number of stakeholder and colleagues that you will collaborate with on a remote basis. The reason for this recruitment is that the number of value stream is growing and as such are seeing increase need to add design capabilities in order to stay cross functional and nimble.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyse business requirements and translate those into user flows, wire frames, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
- The creation of visual mock-ups and storyboards.
- Work to design briefs provided by the team lead or head of design or product team members.
- Provide design briefs to other members of the team. Mentoring and coaching where required.
- Display a deep understanding of different devices, their operating systems and interfaces.
- Identify potential needs for master design library training by means of workshops and/or one-on-one creative support whenever necessary.
- Create Interface Graphics incl. wireframing based upon research and using appropriate templates, best practices and any data supplied.
- Deliver graphical designs which meet the quality expectations of the design lead incl. stakeholders (internal & external) within the project deadline.
- Effective & streamlined collaboration with POs, BAs, Developers, Team Lead and Head of Design to assess functionality and create flow charts and wire frames.
- Exact transferal of production designs from existing file formats to a new format. (e.g. PSD to XD).
- Communicating with and delivering an efficient service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with the continual improvement of the design process incl. user testing.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Experience of working within the UI/UX industry.
- A strong understanding of the product deployment cycle and the dependencies and requirements at key development phases (e.g. Refinement, Design, Iteration, Development & Testing).
- Experience in creating and maintaining atomic design systems.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, preferably: Adobe XD, Illustrator and After Effects incl. their workflows and best practices.
- Experienced at using Apple and Windows based software/hardware.
- Champion of designing with data.
- Have a strong understanding of CSS/HTML5 in order to advise on changes to developers.
- In depth knowledge of UI/UX design including design patterns and best practices.
- A strong understanding of how responsive design works both inside graphical packages but also within the HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of source control tools i.e. SVN, Git etc.
- Relevant qualification or related experience in the Design Industry.
- Strong ability to demonstrate working within the UI/UX Industry.
- Strong understanding of how to set up, analyse and presenting findings from user testing – ideally experience using usertesting.com.
With very capable and progress oriented teams, you will be in important part in ensuring our success as well as contributing to the happiness and commitment of our teams.
We hope that you, like us, like to share your knowledge generously and come to genuinely care for your colleagues and as you do for your craft. We are a diverse bunch, and prefer communicating in English to keep everyone included. Most of us have an academic degree as well as many years of working experience in IT, whether that is the case with you or if you have acquired your proficiency some other way does not matter – what matters is that we are equals.
In this process, Combination cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Pia Tegnér at [ Email address blocked ] , Frida Persson at [ Email address blocked ] or Soheil Subhi at [ Email address blocked ]