Interim assignment as Transport Manager for a international industrial company.
We are currently looking for a interim manager heading up our clients transport function in Stockholm. Our client is an international organization with roots and main operations in Sweden. The assignment is due to run for at least 3 months with the possibility to extension.
- Manage carrier and freight partner contacts
- Improve internal communication and collaboration between plants and warehouses
- Secure the logistics flow of needed supplies
- Negotiations and procurement with external carriers and fleet management
- KPI implementation and follow up on external service deliveries
- Oversee in-and-outbound deliveries
- General financial tasks connected to logistics and transportation
- 10+ years of experience in freight management and supply chain
- Easy adaptable and self starter
- Existing network and knowledge of carriers and freight forwarders
- IT-driven and knowledgeable
- Possibility to start asap
- Fluent in English - professional proficiency
We are currently meeting and screening candidates for this position so don't hesitate to apply today if you feel your profile is a good fit!