On behalf of our customer Sobi ValueOne is recruiting a Transport & Project Lead. If you have experience within Supply Chain and Project Management gained in the pharmaceutical industry this could be the window of opportunity that you have been looking for.
At Sobi, we are transforming the lives of people affected by rare diseases. As a specialized biopharmaceutical company, we provide sustainable access to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care. We bring something rare to rare diseases – a rare expertise and a strength in access that allows us to be a partner in care for those with high unmet needs. With offices in more than 30 countries and delivering treatments to patients in more than 70 countries we put our focus where we can have the greatest impact, in late-stage research and development, in patient access and commercialisation. The hard work and dedication of our approximately 1,500 employees around the globe has been instrumental in our success across Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia, leading to total revenue of SEK 15.3 billion in 2020. Sobi's share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information visit [ Link removed ] .The role
In the role as a Transport & Project Lead you will be a part of the Transport & Trade Compliance Operations team that is responsible for Sobi's transports globally. The team maintains a compliant standard of packaging materials suitable for transportation of sensitive pharmaceutical products.
The role means that you will work strategically with logistics, risk assessments, and temperature controlled transports. You will be doing a lot of the preparatory work before the first shipment to or from a certain destination or consignor. The department handles the shipment of products during the manufacturing phase (API's and DP's) and while you will be handling some of the operational work related to those shipments, your main focus will be to lead project that will improve Sobi´s ways of working, and that will enable the company to better serve patients in need of treatment.
You report to the Transport & Trade Compliance Operations Manager.
Experience and competence
- Lead projects within transportation of temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products, and function as the internal expert in the larger project groups.
- Set up transport lanes to new territories/destinations, including formal assessments of risks, and implementing inbound and outbound routines at the partners' sites.
- Write and implement SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures), and issue Change Plans.
- Conduct formal investigations of non-conformances and work with CAPA's to prevent recurrence.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders, take ownership of supplier relationships with regular business review and follow-up on KPI's.
The role requires:
- More than five years of experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in logistics of temperature-controlled material.
- A degree in in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics or equivalent is preferred.
- A certain level of knowledge in customs procedures and export control is beneficial for the position.
- Excellent communication skills in English, orally and in writing, is required.
We like you to have project management experience which means that you have a natural talent for getting people involved and engaged. Since you will be working in a fast paced environment ability to prioritize is of the essence as well as stress resistance. Furthermore you are a skilled team player with an eye for details willing to act in line with Sobi´s values: Care, Ambition, Urgency, Ownership and Partnership. Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.