Come and join the dynamic fight against international financial crime using the latest technologies and processes in a leading financial institution! We are now looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst to expand the team at one of the leading banks in the Nordics.
Our client are looking to grow the financial crime contingent within their business. We are currently looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analysts to join their KYC/AML team. You will be experienced within the world of financial crime and be an accomplished KYC Analyst. The environment can be fast paced and is quality driven so being able to work with a high degree of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
As a Transaction Monitoring Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing transactions to identify any Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing cautionary flags and rapidly dispositioning them along with escalating cases which requires further review by the next level.
* An opportunity to develop your skills in an interesting environment
* An important task as part of day-to-day banking
* Opportunity to work in one of the largest banks in the Nordic countries
As a consultant at Academic Work, we offer you great opportunities to develop as a professional, expand your network and gain useful contacts for the future. Read more here.Arbetsuppgifter
* Transaction Monotoring related analysis
* Processing and analyzing data
Vi söker dig som
* A Bachelors degree within a relevant subject - for example Economics, Finance or Technology
* Good technical skills and the ability to learn new IT system
* Analytical mindset, problem solving skills and strong work ethic
* Knowledge in the Financial Anti-Crime Area and Transaction Monitoring
* Excellent written and spoken English as the team are primarily speaking English
* Live and work from Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark
* Experience in driving IT development activities, with strong IT background
* Experience in Customer Sanctions Screening and/or Transactions Sanctions Screening
* Experience in SAFe or Agile ways of working
* Start: As soon as possible
* Location: You can work from Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark
* Contact Information: Academic Work is responsible for this recruitment process on behalf of our client and all inquiries related to the position should be sent to Academic Work. We review applicants on an ongoing basis and if we have already progressed to the interview stage, the notice may be removed from our site before the recruitment process is complete.
Information om företaget
Our client is one of the largest and leading players in the Nordic banking sector.