Toyota Material Handling International AB (TMHI) is responsible for marketing, sales and support of warehouse trucks including Toyota, BT and Raymond brands on the international markets covering Asia, Latin America, Oceania, Middle East, and Africa. Our network consists of six Toyota companies and more than 70 independent distributors. The TMHI markets have potential for continued strong growth and we need to further develop our team to support our ambitions to strengthen our market position by recruiting a Training Manager.
If you are interested in using your knowledge and experience of the Material Handling and logistics industry to further develop our network, then the Position of Training Manager might interest you!
We offer an opportunity to make a difference, work in an agile team alongside Service, Sales and Logistics Solutions and help to increase the knowledge of our products and services across our distributor network in APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The position offers a responsibility for the complete Training Portfolio supporting our Distributors and Regional Managers with tools and content to help ensure our network is competent and knowledgeable.
Experience in our business is essential and there is the opportunity for training for this role for the right candidate.
- Your core responsibilities are to make sure that we have required Training Tools and Set-up needed to move our positions forward on our markets towards set business targets and by that contribute to success stories among our Distributors.
- This includes:
- Work with our Regional Managers, Product Development Manager and Distributors to implement training plans/tools and take actions to ensure that we have a best in class training portfolio.
- Develop and maintain our training material i.e. Products, Applications and Sales.
- Conduct product and application training for the complete range of equipment.
- Conduct sales training.
- Support our distributors to achieve/maintain a high level of warehouse knowledge in material handling.
You have a relevant academic background and experience from either a Sales- or Product- or Service- Organisation. As a person, you are pro-active, structured, communicative, results-oriented and used to work independently but also as a team player. You communicate fluently in English, both in writing and verbally. Additional language skills in Spanish will be beneficial.
We offer you good opportunities for personal and professional development through a wide range of responsibilities in a highly international organization. You will play an important role in the continuous development of TMHI AB and its business. You will report to the Director Sales & Marketing TMHI AB and be stationed in Mjölby. Intensive travelling will be part of this position.
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but no later than 17th of December 2021.
For more information please contact: Peter Bredin, Director Sales & Marketing TMHI AB: +46 70 248 16 02, peter.bredin (@) tmhi.toyota-industries.com