AstraZeneca is now seeking a HBS Lerning Experience Designer (Training Specialist) location, Gothenburg.
Are you looking for a new exciting assignment? Because we have one for you! AstraZeneca in Gothenburg is looking for a HBS Learning Experience Designer to join their team. You will work with cross-functional teams to collaboratively and rapidly design, prototype, develop, test, deliver, and evaluate learning solutions and manage end-to-end training project planning across multiple parallel projects in collaboration with Project Leads. Does it sound like a role for you? Apply today!
Purpose, Offer and Benefits
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world´s most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, They are proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
- Work with cross-functional teams to collaboratively and rapidly design, prototype, develop, test, deliver, and evaluate learning solutions
- Manage end-to-end training project planning across multiple parallel projects in collaboration with Project Leads
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis with stakeholders to identify skill and knowledge gaps and define learning objectives
- Maintenance of available learning solutions and establishing an oversight and version control mechanism
- Develop and manage both expert led and self-service training materials e.g. HBS FAQ and guidance resources
- Inclusion of training material in AZ Learning Management System & Process Portal
The Bigger Picture
Human Biological Samples (HBS) are fundamental to medical research in the discovery, development and implementation of new treatments and diagnostics. HBS are ethically sensitive materials and the collection, handling, and access to HBS are subject to strict regulations, principles and ethical guidelines.
This is a 1 year consulting assignment with a chance of extension. You will be employed by TNG during this time.
Please note that the selection process is ongoing!
Required Skills/ Experience/ Education/ Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years instructional design, development, and learning project management experience
- Proven understanding of Adult Learning Principles, Learning Needs Analysis, Instructional Design and Development, and Design Thinking
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communications skills
- Strong collaborative, partnering, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English as the AstraZeneca working language
- Proficiency in common learning development tools, such as but not limited to PowerPoint, Articulate 360, and Adobe Captivate, animation software, video editing
- Understanding of eLearning communication protocols (SCORM, xAPI, AICC), and Learning Management Systems is beneficial
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.