Help Cytiva improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health. Cytiva is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. We are now looking for a Training Developer / Producer to Cytiva in Uppsala. The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and is estimated to last for for a year. During the assignment you will be employed as one of Poolias appriciated consultants.
Selection and interviews are ongoing and the position may be filled before the last application date, so send in your application today!Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
Cytivas customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. This job is about to supply the tools and services they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
Main tasks for the role:
• Work with existing Design Plan to develop highly technical, detailed, engaging, task-based content.
• Meet and communicate effectively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders locally and also globally to develop and transform content collaboratively, with precision, speed and transparency.
• Record videos of technical training content & engage with Instructional Design team to help with development/review of training material.
• Assist instructors with delivering VILTs by acting as the Producer (running the software, helping solve technical difficulties, queueing polls & interactions, etc)
• Participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and stakeholders.
• Lead discussions on revising content style standards and collaboratively create and revise them.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to follow through on multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
• Work independently to identify and locate resources such as lead engineers, product owners, product managers, etc. as necessary to obtain SME input, feedback, and validation.
The successful candidate will be expected to act and follow Cytiva’s Quality management System and drive for high standards in EHS.
Vem är du?
• Mastery of standard content development tools including Storyline, Microsoft Office, Camtasia, Captivate, and at least one online presentation tool (for example: WebEx, Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc.).
• Expertise/aptitude for recording technical video content for instructional purposes.
• Experience with adult education principles, training design and delivery techniques.
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with teams in a fast-paced environment. Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
• Impeccable written and spoken English skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to change and work successfully in an evolving and culturally diverse environment.
• Strong desire to learn new technologies and methodologies.
• Highly self-motivated and self-managed and be able to work independently and/or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated experience working remotely and being self-driven
• Flexible schedule to accommodate global meetings.
• Creative problem solver.Om verksamheten
Poolia offers a high level of expertise in the core areas of permanent placement and temporary staffing. The permanent placement and temporary staffing services are divided into several specialist areas: Finance & Accounting, IT, Office Support, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Life Science & Engineering and Legal.
Another specialist area is executive recruitment through Poolia Executive Search. The Company was founded by Björn Örås in 1989, and in 2015 had just over 1,350 employees in Sweden, Finland and Germany and a turnover of SEK 757 million.