If you are looking for a career within Trade Finance/Working Capital, this is the role for you! Crédit Agricole CIB was recently voted the Best Trade Finance Bank in Western Europe and ranks among top 10 banks globally. Credit Agricole CIB has been present in the Nordics since the early 80s. The Stockholm Branch is now looking for a Trade Finance Analyst to join the Nordic Trade & Transaction Origination Team, apply today as we continuously go through the applications!
As the No. 1 retail bank in France, Crédit Agricole is the leading financial partner of the French economy and one of the largest retail banks in Europe. Its ambition: to create a world-class European leader in banking and insurance, in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
A responsible player, Crédit Agricole CIB places sustainable development at the heart of its activities. It does so by taking account of the environmental and social impacts stemming from its financing and by continuously seeking to develop an offering adapted to new issues in society.
Crédit Agricole CIB Stockholm Branch was opened in 1986. With offices in all Nordic countries we employ about 100 colleagues. Their client base consists of large Nordic and multinational corporate clients, financial institutions & financial sponsors.
You are offered:
* A possibility to work with large Nordic companies as well as As the No. 1 retail bank in France, Crédit Agricole is the leading financial partner of the French economy and one of the largest retail banks in Europe. Its ambition: to create a world-class European leader in banking and insurance, in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
* A responsible player, Crédit Agricole CIB places sustainable development at the heart of its activities. It does so by taking account of the environmental and social impacts stemming from its financing and by continuously seeking to develop an offering adapted to new issues in society.
* A possibility to evolve and grow your knowledge in a strategic segment and core are of the Bank.
* Learn and develop your skills in the field of Trade Finance & Working Capital.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role as Trade Finance Analyst, you will support the orgination team managing the client portfolio. Participate in the origination of transactions, prepare client pitches and participate in origination meetings
The origination team identifies potential deals and mandates on his/her activity perimeter, you will follow-up and participate in these actions in co-ordination with the other team members.
* Being a team member and support the growth of ITB Nordics
* Contribute to commercial action plan in cooperation with the Origination Team
* Liaising with support functions to ensure smooth delivery and Client Satisfaction
* Structuring and closing large working capital transactions as well vanilla trade finance transactions
* Participate in the preparations of client pitches
* Support Nordic ITB Head in follow-ups and controls client implementations (quality, cost, agenda)
Vi söker dig som
* A post-secondary degree within business, administration, economics, accounting, or related fields
* A couple of years experience within Trade Finance and working capital products
* Knowledge in MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Full professional proficiency in English
* Understanding of clients main expectations in terms of optimization of their cash-management solutions, liquidity management, account management, working cap. etc
* Experience within forfaiting/receivables
* Knowledge of market tendencies i.e., digitalization, payment security
* Experience within e-trade solutions, SWIFTnet, Mitigram etc
* Proficiency in another Nordic language, or other languages
In this recruitment process we will be looking at your personal competencies and your interest in this position. Motivate well in your application why you decided to apply for this position. The personal competencies we see as especially important are:
* Strong relationship builder
* Excellent communicative skills both verbal and written.
* Being structured and analytical
* Taking initiative
* Start: As soon as possible, with regard for time of notice
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Catharina Alm, [ Email address blocked ]
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's #12 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2021). Nearly 8,600 employees across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa support the Bank's clients, meeting their financial needs throughout the world. Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital markets activities, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade. The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance, and is currently a market leader in this segment with a complete offer for all its clients.