We are now looking for you who are a real ninja in software testing for our customer who is a market leader and vital (no pun intended) company in the medtech industry. Does it appeal to you to work in a team that can be compared to a startup within a global group, where a large part of your job will be to challenge existing ways of working and to use your desire to experiment to find creative solutions? Good! Then you are the one we are looking for - send in your application today!
We are now looking for a software tester for one of their teams on behalf of our customer. The team in question is not an ordinary team, but here you get to work with hand-picked awesome colleagues in what can almost be compared to a start up within the company. In this team, nothing is set in stone: you will be able to participate and challenge working methods, choose which test tool is actually best to work in and which language should you code in? The sky is the limit and here we are looking for you who have a real desire to experiment and want to develop within what the manager himself describes as an innovation cell!
You might think, what products will I work with? Well, our client's company works with products that enable hospitals to perform surgeries and help healthcare professionals treat acute health conditions. The innovative and market-leading products and services contribute every day to saving lives in over 40 countries around the world. The company offers a career in a dynamic and international environment with a market-leading company where you can develop and grow while contributing to sustainable healthcare. You get to be part of making a real difference in people's lives.
The assignment is part of our staffing. You will initially be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant for our client. Our customer's intention is that in the long run you will be able to be employed directly with them, provided that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
This is probably one of the broadest roles that you as a tester can find in the job jungle. You will work with complex problems of a varied nature and together scale up the speed of software development within the company. You will test and maintain applications that are programmed in C ++, C #, Java and Golang, among others. If you have only worked in scripting language before, it also works well. As your support, you have a bunch of competent and helpful colleagues who are passionate about their work and we expect you to also fit that description!
The job is suitable for you who are in the beginning of your career or have had a job or two and want to develop in software testing. The role is suitable for you who are driven by a great quality thinking while you are creative and have the ability to visualize the end product and get to know the end user's thoughts. In addition, working with something that helps save lives adds an additional dimension of meaning to the work.
Vi söker dig som
* Has a degree in engineering, civil engineering or equivalent in a relevant fie
* Has previous experience in software testing and software development, with a great interest in trying new technologies and approaches
* Has basic knowledge in IoT, networking and cloud solutions
* Has good knowledge of the Linux operating system
* Have good knowledge of English in speech and writing - if you also speak fluent Swedish, that's a plus on the edge!
If you have experience with different programming languages or test tools, then we will be extra interested!
The technical knowledge is important, but we attach great importance to personal suitability. You are thorough and quality-conscious, both in terms of the testing itself but also in the accompanying documentation. If you are also driven by working with something really meaningful, this is for you.
* Start: Immediately
* Extent: Full time
* Salary: Individual salary
* Location: Solna, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our customer's wishes are that all calls and emails about the job go to
* Apply for the job by clicking on Apply below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
* We do not accept applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the job, these are answered at [ Email address blocked ] during office hours. Write the ad title in the title and feel free to copy the link to the ad in your email. For general thoughts about your application / our recruitment process, we are often available in the chat here on the web on weekdays, so feel free to contact us there!
Information om företaget