Successfully drive a highly complex sale from introduction of a new screening and diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation. Ability to work with physicians, laboratory, infection control, Quality Assurance and executive staff members to identify needs, gain consensus, and close new assay and instrumentation business.
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
We are currently looking for two Territory Sales Managers who will be responsible for the Swedish market. One of the Territory Sales Managers will be responsible for the Southern part of Sweden whereas the other will be responsible for the Northern part.
* Achieves sales goals
* Responsible for managing and growing business in existing and new Cepheid accounts
* Expands menu utilization in existing accounts
* Sells additional instrumentation to customers
* Negotiates and manages contracts with Key Account
* Introduces and develop new testing in POC
* Develops and implements customer specific action plans
* Manages customer data in SFDC
* Works closely with Field Applicative Specialists and Marketing
* Develops and delivers presentations and proposals
* Hosts and assists with product shows
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor's degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master's degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
Scientific background - Biology/Pharmacy- Microbiology knowledge
Knowledge and skills:
* 2 to 5 years sales experience
* Hospital and Private Lab environment
* Knowledge of the AP-HP environment
* Customer Focus
* Judgement & Decision making
* Negotiation Skills
* Team Working
* Fluent in Swedish and English
* CRM Management
* Experience with clinician appreciated
* Regional Network preferred
* Relationship Building
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!