Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS [ Link removed ] within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane [ Link removed ] .
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our [ Link removed ] !
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Writer to develop and create technical documentation for Voyado. You need a strong sense of responsibility and like to take your own initiatives and drive the overall technical documentation. In this role you will be responsible for making the product documentation and user guides user friendly, informative and customer centric. You will work collaboratively with Product Development and be a part of the Product Operations team based in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm.
Some examples of what you will be up to:
- Define how we structure and create technical documentation and information.
- Be part of the Product team and continuously develop, improve, and maintain documentation.
- Create a scalable information structure.
- Adapt copy depending on target groups
- Partner with Product Development, Customer Success and Marketing, ensuring a consistent and coherent content experience across various documents and communication channels.
So, who are you?
First, the most important thing is that you love to write. You also need a strong sense of responsibility, be able to take initiatives and track deadlines. You can analyze problems and make logical conclusions. You can work both independently and with different groups such as UX, Marketing and Customer Success.
Skills and background:
- You are passionate about writing.
- Great communication skills. Full proficiency in Swedish and English (technical English), both spoken and written.
B.Sc/M.Sc in some technical field or retrieved this knowledge through work experience as a technical writer
- 4-6 years experience in technical documentation
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from [ Link removed ] . [ Link removed ] you can read more about how a background check is done.