At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. Our vision is a world where every employee knows their true value. Our mission is to delivery technology that helps great employers become exceptional ones.
We know that success is not a one-person show; we´re on this journey together, which means we succeed together. We’re proud of our culture and we’re confident you will be too.
Benify are aiming for World Domination, and we are not that far from our goal. We are facing an exciting growth journey which means that we need to recruit colleagues who exceed expectations, have passion for their work, and think it's extremely important to have fun at work. We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our global TA team, who will look after our Tech Group! With your “can-do” attitude, you will ensure that Benify reaches its business goals by attract, recruit, and introduce top talents in tech.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering technical recruitments in the Nordics. The focus will be on attracting and recruiting junior to mid-senior level roles, such as Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Data Insights etc.
- Be responsible for the recruitment process from start to finish which includes everything from screening, search to interviewing and offer management
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to find and connect with the best talent whilst always ensuring a world-class candidate experience throughout the entire candidate journey
- Be managing stakeholders and challenging/educating the organization to make great hiring decisions
- Be executing on Benify’s Employer Branding strategy and be part of the Talent teams global project initiatives
- Support other HR projects as required
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, the most important part is that you have a passion for finding best talent as do we have. Therefore, some of these competencies will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- 2-3 years’ previous experience in recruitment, preferably within in-house tech recruitment
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and verbal. An additional language is always welcome since we are a global company
As an individual, you love to build great relationships, both with candidates and with internal stakeholders. You are professional in your communication and have a natural ability to influence others and build trust. Pushing the requirements forward and working towards ambitious goals is something that gets you highly motivated. You are creative in finding talent and when you decide that you will do something, you never give up! This position requires managing a number of priorities, as well as the ability to independently juggle between hiring and work tasks.
What do we offer you?
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work at an organisation where everyone contributes to our success, where everyone helps each other and has fun while doing it. We know that it is our employees who make Benify successful. We not only welcome your ideas, but we also encourage them. Your development is up to you - your initiative, drive, and curiosity are all key factors to your development at Benify, where the opportunities are limitless.
Being experts in benefits, we offer great perks, including access to our benefits platform, a generous health and wellness contribution, flexible working, company innovation days, and conferences. Not only that, but you'll also quickly become part of our incredible and collaborative culture.
Start: As soon as we find our perfect match!
Extent: Full time, 100 %
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Do you also want to be a part of a world-class Talent Acquisition Team in an international environment? Apply by sending in your CV (in English!) or attach your LinkedIn profile and answer some short questions.
If you have any questions about the role, our culture, or Benify as a company, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [ Link removed ] (Talent Acquisition Specialist) or [ Link removed ] (Head of Talent Acquisition).