[ Link removed ] 's Global Services Organization (KGSO) is seeking to hire an ambitious Technical Support Engineer (TSE) to join its [ Link removed ] , with responsibility for delivering on-site support services to Keysight's Energy Ecosystem [ Link removed ] customers across the Automotive & Energy Industry Sector.
The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing industry sector and have the responsibility of representing Keysight as Regional TSE, supporting our e-mobility, [ Link removed ] Test and Charging [ Link removed ] Solution customers based throughout Sweden. This responsibility will cover installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, and repair of Keysight's Battery Test and Charging Technology portfolio and associated hardware and software, along with customer facing training
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the Global Solutions Delivery team with involvement in on-site installation and commissioning of the complete solution.
- Supporting regional project teams with support strategy planning and implementation.
- Manage and implement preventative maintenance (PM) and calibration schedules (on-site or return to Keysight) in conjunction with the customer's maintenance & calibration teams and production requirements.
- Coordination of third-party service providers.
- Installation of hardware and software / firmware upgrades and service notes.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams to address difficult repair situations and escalations.
- Deliver customer training.
- Determine and develop approaches to the varied assignments associated with this position.
- Lead field service and support projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers and suppliers.
- Solve a broad range of system level problems of varying scope and complexity, involving hardware, software, networking and operating system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record; ability to travel via car and air is essential.
- Working knowledge of high-power battery test technologies and solutions would be advantageous.
- Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical troubleshooting techniques and skills knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows OS, Linux and networking.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in a logical manner.
- Flexibility to travel across Europe and Internationally when required.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions that favorably effect customer uptime.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high-stress, mission critical situations.
- Flexible working hours per customer commitments, with the ability to travel at short notice.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.