Be the main interface to customers in technical and commercial discussions related to product development and extensions
About Stora Enso
Stora Enso develops and produces eco-friendly products and solutions based on wood and biomass for a range of industries and applications worldwide. Today our solutions are found in such segments as building, retail, food and beverages, manufacturing, publishing, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, confectionary, hygiene and textiles. Tomorrow, we believe there is the potential to produce anything that's made with fossil-based materials from a tree.
Stora Enso has some 23 000 employees and is headquartered in Helsinki and Stockholm. Our sales in 2020 were EUR 8.6 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 650 million
Formed fiber with Stora Enso
Formed Fiber materials are based on wood fibers and can be produced to most 3d shapes with many of the same mechanical and functional properties as plastics and so provides a novel and powerful vehicle for displacing plastics. We are now seeing interest in Formed Fiber spread to a large number of applications where the market potential is counted in billions of units. The goal of the Formed Fiber team is to capitalize on this opportunity by quickly scaling up capacity, research new technologies and commercialize new applications to become a leader in this market.
Stora Enso has made a strong commitment to Formed Fiber by investing in a new Formed Fiber plant and the formation of this new business unit.
Your next opportunity
For our formed fiber unit we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager that will be the main interface to customers in technical and commercial discussions related to product development and extensions
Your day-2-day tasks will include but not limited to:
- Manage and lead commercial and technical aspects of development projects
- Coordinate and compile technical and commercial input given by development teams to support Business Development and Account teams to achieve set targets
- Support sales team in technical discussions with customers
- Evaluate technical and commercial feasibility of new opportunities
- Support Business Development/Account Management to deliver on contractual matters and in commercial negotiations
- Own customer interface from initial meeting, through product development phase to commercial launch in a development setup (Agile teams)
- Allocate to the team tasks that arise from customer meetings if they fit within agreed sprint content (Scrum teams)
- Inform Product Owner on new tasks that do not within agreed sprint content
What experiences do we believe you have?
We believe you have following skills sets to make it happen:
- BSc or MSc in Engineering and/or Business daily duties
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral presentation.
- Experience from working in agile projects (e.g. SCRUM) is beneficial
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual with ability to take on work tasks beyond his/her daily duties
- Strategic thinker with structured and analytical approach to problem solving
- Very good technical understanding and the ability to translate this into potential business possibilities
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- We believe that you have min 4 years' experience in a similar role
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions about the application, please contact him on +46 70 142 35 64