One of our clients is looking for a Technical Project Manager for the continuous improvement of their Testing efficiency and Validation flow. In this role you will work closely with the Test Programs and you will plan and drive the execution of diverse initiatives (e.g. Test automation implementation, Test KPI structuring, Test case development flow…), according to opportunity and prioritization.
The role is based in Lindholmen (their headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden), but they also have operations in Shanghai and Madrid as well as strong dependencies in Budapest, Beijing, Aachen and Bangalore.
This is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by Randstad Technologies and be a part of our great Software team!
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Genuine interest for Test domain and for in particular efficiency and flow improvement
- Team leader or project management experience in test domain, in particular Test Automation.
- Experience as tester is an appreciated plus
- Self-driven, result oriented and proactive
- Well organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to take decisions, manage backlog prioritization, and create strong networks
- Enjoy cooperating with others and good at listening and analyzing
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
As Technical Project Manager you are a leader of people in an organization developing state of the art technology. Therefore, it is important for you to have a high interest in people, processes and technologies. We also believe you are passionate about Lean and Agile principles and thrive on continuously challenging yourself and the organization towards better and faster customer value while having fun.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last date to apply: 2021-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, Senior consultant manager, [ Email address blocked ]