For our customer, we are looking for a Technical Project leader to support and drive the development of one or more test efficiency areas (e.g. Test automation). This could be test automation development within their excellent Test Program, ensuring they have integration plans, and communicated status.
This is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by Randstad Technologies. The role is based in Lindholmen, but they also have operations in Shanghai and Madrid as well as strong dependencies to platform development in Budapest, Beijing and Bangalore.
• Self-driven, result oriented and proactive
• Well organized with excellent communication skills
• Ability to take decisions, manage backlog prioritization, and create strong networks
• Genuine interest in leadership and strong coaching capabilities
• Enjoy cooperating with others and good at listening and analyzing
• Fluent in English, written and oral
• Agile and DevOps methodologies and culture
• Team leader or project management experience in test
• BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
As Technical Project Manager you are a leader in the organization and as such you together with other leaders guide our teams. Therefore, it is important for you to have a high interest in people, processes and technologies.
We also believe you are passionate about Lean and Agile principles and thrive on continuously challenging yourself and the organization towards better and faster customer value while having fun.
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team? Make contact and send us your application!
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last date to apply: 2020-10-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.