Are you experienced in industrial lubricants, fluid management or oil filtration solutions? Do you have broad technical understanding and interest and experience from introducing new oil blends, products or brands to customers? Then you could be our next
Technical Manager, Oil & Chemistry
As Technical Manager, Oil & Chemistry you will be providing quality assurance and technical support for DST products, enabling SKF customers and factories to implement Circular Use of Oil and improved lubrication practices, to maximize Equipment and Sustainability Performance.
• Develop and deliver Quality Assurance programme for DST products (including development, blending/production and application of DST products)
• Develop and deliver supply and distribution strategy for DST products (engaging with suppliers, SKF supply chain & logistics and customers)
• Support the development and launch of DST product range with required require legal/compliance &marketing documentation
• Support the development and launch of DST product range as subject matter expert.
• Support partnerships with specialist companies to secure key capabilities such as lubricant blending/production, lubricant testing and surveying.
• Coach, train and support SKF Industrial Market Sales and Application Engineering teams to identify customer needs and propose suitable solutions based on RecondOil technologies (Process and Lubricants) for select applications
• Be an ambassador and educator for the sustainable use of oil, reducing CO2 emission and the use of oil in industry, positioning SKF as a leading company for sustainability
We expect you to have
• 5+ years of application experience of industrial lubricants, fluid management or oil filtration solutions
• Deep subject matter experience from one or several key applications for RecondOil technologies
• Experience from introducing new oil blends, products or brands to customers. Validation, tech and lab services, awareness of verification and validation procedures with local customers
• Experience on quality systems
• Experience on supplier relations/management
• Deep knowledge of the application of industrial lubricants with industrial customers, key applications and known challenges, oil tech services, test procedures, oil and cleanliness standards
• Tertiary education. A degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering (or equivalent experience) is preferred.
• Demonstrated and deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of industrial lubricants.
• Sound communication and training skills.
• Sales, service and customer driven
• Computer literacy
• Demonstrated achievement of stretch goals and objectives
• Valid Driver's Licence
• Willingness to travel internationally
This role has a global responsibility, preferred location is major SKF site in Europe.
he position holder will report to Aldara Naveira Suarez, Teamleader Application & Oil Development.
Questions about the position can be addressed to:
- Hiring manager Aldara Naveira Suarez, Teamleader Application & Oil Development,
+46 31 3373728
or [ Email address blocked ]
- Sofia Jonasson, HR Manager RecondOil, at [ Email address blocked ] .
Looking to make a difference? Apply now!
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume and cover letter in English, no later than 20th of June 2021. Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.