The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on mail and Office 365 services. Within the Active Directory team we are operating several services like Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure and Domain Name Service, Distributed File Service, Always On VPN, Remote Gateway and Federation Services.
There is now an opportunity for a person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members. The position is placed in Stockholm (SE)
The Active Directory team takes care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers:
• Operate, maintain and secure on Infrastructure level several dedicated Active Directory Forests, including PKI with different CA’s
• Operate, maintain and implemented federated authentication (e.g. ADFS) as well as Always on VPN
• Operate and maintain AzureAD, Conditional Access and AzureAD Connect
• Tools to monitor and automate tasks and services based on operational demands
• Operating and maintaining secure environment for authentication services within dedicated tiering-model
• Operate the Active Directory Forests and Public Key Infrastructures needed in Vattenfall Group
• Operate the Always On VPN for remote working
• Operate Federation Services for Single Sign On for cloud applications
• Operate AzureAD and AzureAD Connect
• Secure access for privileged accounts or restricted applications based on tiering model by providing Multi Factor Authentication solutions as well as remote desktop gateway service.
• Responsible for operation of authentication and authorization within different Active Directory Forests
• Resolve service incidents and requests according to SLA’s
• Participate in on-call service
• Participate in Infrastructure and security related projects for Active Directory, Azure
• Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
• Knowledge in Active Directory Services (Infrastructure as well as Service level), PKI, Always On VPN, ADFS, AzureAD and as well as basic knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
• Programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are prerequisite
• Microsoft MSCA/E Active Directory, Microsoft Certified Identity and Access or Microsoft 365 Security Administration
• Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
• A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
• The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
• Very good language skills in (technical) English and Swedish
• Employee must be available to work evenings and weekends
• Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
• Working in an international organization requires frequent travel
What we offer
• work in company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
• once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts and fruits
• spacious office with electrically adjustment desks and also shower for cyclists.
• compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
• each year trainings, taking part in conferences, possibility to experiment with top modern technologies
• one day per week working from home
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal IT provider for the entire Vattenfall group. Vattenfall-IT fulfils an international staffing function that provides efficient and reliable IT services and support. Vattenfall IT employs some 1.200 workers in Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, UK as well as a Sweden.
The work starts in the fall/upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately, we wish you to apply as soon as possible.