Technical Architect - Dynamics 365F&O - up to 1000 SEK / Hour
Our client is looking for a D365F&O Technical Architect to join their team and lead a group of architects to deliver enterprise scale solutions and projects. This is for a 6-12 month contract and can be done remotely from anywhere in Sweden.
Your role will involve:
- Defining and documenting architecture
- capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements
- preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs)
- Preventing and resolving technical issues.
- Guiding a team of Architects
- Collaborating with multiple teams across the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience across Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations projects and integrations
- Strong Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
- X++ development background
- Experience with Azure
- Wide understanding of AX/D365 modules
Our client is actively interviewing so if this sounds of interest, contact James Brady ASAP at [ Link removed ] or
+46 10 138 9210
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout Sweden and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.