This is an exciting time! New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our client is continuing to integrate the physical stores with the online platforms. We want to release the power of people, data and technology. Our client are now looking for experienced Tech Talent Acquisition Partners that can help them finding the best tech talents on a global market for the function Business Tech.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner within Tech, you will work operationally with all parts of the recruitment process, e.g. create requirement profiles, create and publish advertisements, conduct telephone interviews, search, manage applications and selection, participate in job interviews, reporting/tracking KPI, referral- and recruitment administration. You will be part of a team that gives all to create a great candidate experience, always challenging status quo. We are a TA team with a lot of different skills, backgrounds and knowledge so you will be able to really broaden your horizon and learn from your team members.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
* Primarily hire!
* Partner with the hiring managers to hire the right talent for them. You will act as advisor to them on key insights about candidates - from availability to motivational fit
* Interview candidates to identify the right fit
* Proactively together with Sourcers build talent pipelines
* Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity and keep the stakeholders engaged with the required information
* Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies along with the team
* Work with Data driven processes of TA and analytics runs in your blood
* Work closely with different stakeholders
* Build trust, mentor, guide and coach stakeholders about the talent landscape and TA processes when needed
* Work closely with the rest of the TA teams regionally and globally as needed on hiring needs and other projects
Vi söker dig som
In order to succeed in this role, we want you to have good experience in all parts of the recruitment process. We want you to have great skills in recruiting tech roles. You work independently at a high speed in a changing environment with several recruitments in parallel. You are confident in yourself and accustomed to working with experienced managers. You ensure that the diversity perspective and inclusiveness are natural parts of the process. You have great experience recruiting a variety of roles found in a tech organization. You Ensure that the diversity perspective and inclusiveness are natural parts of the process
We see that you are self-driven, structured, accurate and used to handle many recruitments at the same time. You are professional, communicative, flexible, service-minded and business minded. To success in this role you don´t hesitate to try and fail, you like to take ownership and are accountable. You contribute to the team with ideas and have a helpful positive attitude. You are updated on the talent landscape on a global market.
The persons we are looking for should have experience and good knowledge of the following:
* Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting / searching for various Tech profiles,
* Master fluent English in speech and writing
* Ability to manage multiple recruitments at once and to meet deadlines
* Partner with hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs
* Merit to have experience in agile working methods
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget