What do you value the most? Doing something good for the environment or being a part of a workplace where you can develop with real advancement opportunities? At Nordbutiker you don't have to choose! As long as you speak Danish and have an ambitious personality you will have great chances to do something good for both the environment and yourself. Come join a team that would rather hire someone with ambitions than previous experience!
Nordbutiker is one of Scandinavia's largest online retailers, where they specialize in light electric vehicles, but their product line includes everything from electric scooters and bicycles to workout equipment and baby monitors. Nordbutiker was established in 2006. Today Nordbutiker has approximately 10 different web shops, about 25 employees and send out over 50,000 packages per year to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. They are now currently looking for another Customer Service Agent to their team consisting of about 10 employees, who are either targeted towards the Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish market.
You are offered
• The possibility to grow in your role and eventually become a Country Manager for Denmark
• The possibility to belong to a close-knit team with great spirit
• The possibility to work at an expanding company that can offer you help with accommodation if you arent already situated in Stockholm
• Further on, the possibility to work with social media and marketing
As a Danish Customer Service Agent at Nordbutiker you will foremost be handling incoming calls and e- mails. For an example you can help a customer to locate their package, to make an order where you are giving advice on which scooter to choose or helping out with troubleshooting. The atmosphere at Nordbutiker is young, and is permeated by a wish to constantly improve, develop and expand. You will also receive in-house training in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
Vi söker dig som
• Are fluent in Danish, both written and spoken
• Previously worked in a customer- facing role
• You need to have an ambitious personality and the wish to keep developing together with Nordbutiker
It's seen as a merit if you have previous experience within Customer Service and Sales, also if you speak Finnish and/or Norwegian.
As a person you are...
Service minded - You are passionate about service and always act courteous. You love to achieve or to outdo your customer's expectations through your communication skills and problem solving mindset.
Communicative - You have to be able to express yourself very well professionally both in writing and in speech. It's important that you adjust your message after the receiver.
Solutions oriented - You have to be able to collect information in order to solve issues and help the customer out in the best way possible.
Bold - You need to act with confidence and securely in new situations, and have no problem doing new, unfamiliar tasks.
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Full- time
• Placement: Gösvägen 28, Norrtälje, Sweden
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Nordbutiker that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Nordbutiker is one of Swedens 100 largest e-commerce companies. Our headquarters are located in Norrtälje, 45 minutes North of Stockholm. In Norrtälje we are housed in a 4000 m2 building containing our warehouse, offices and our 150 m2 showroom displaying some of our products.
Nordbutiker received the prestigious Gasell Award from Dagens Industri 2016, 2017 and 2018. Nordbutiker is the company behind webshops such as: www.ruller.no, www.evobike.no, www.sportig.no, www.blimo.no