Join ABB as a Talent Sourcer within our CoE Integrated Talent that is responsible for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management topics across all divisions and functions. The focus of this role is to provide active sourcing support for our cluster (SE, NO & UK) with the main attention to the Swedish market.
As a Talent Sourcer, your main challenge will be to understand the business’ needs and deliver role specific sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals in coordination with Talent Partners.
Your main accountabilities will be:
• Research the talent market and generate new strategies to attract business critical passive candidates through various sources (e.g. referral generation, events sourcing campaigns and Alumni)
• Build a robust network of both passive/active candidates throughout the talent sourcing process by means of continuous engagement in proactive dialogues
• Build up strategic external candidate pipelines for business critical positions
• Search, evaluate & propose the competent candidates for the critical/niche requirements
• Create and maintain lists of potential target companies based on a job family/industry and monitor their market activities
• Stay abreast of market trends and track competitive practices
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, with approx. 5 years of experience in advanced targeted sourcing.
• You have a proven track record of successfully identifying candidates under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
• You have experience of utilization of a variety of proven talent platforms and resources, such as social media, major internet job boards, industry-specific blogs/discussion boards, onsite/offsite social engagement events, partnering with trusted professional networks and establishing active presence with local colleges/universities.
• Furthermore, you possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence candidates at all levels.
• Experience of executive headhunting researcher experience is an advantage.
As ABB is a truly global company and you will be working in a multicultural environment, we expect you to be fluent in English, written and spoken alike. Excellent command of Swedish is beneficial.
Recruiting Manager: Terry Kleinert, +4621 32 51 65, will answer your questions on the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Anne-Marie Imrell, +46 21 32 30 65, Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21 32 85 47, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +46 21 34 02 85. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Terese Björklund, +46 21 32 80 75. We look forward to receiving your application latest December 18, 2018!
Search with the job ID SE67382229, at www.new.abb.com/careers.