At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
At HR Services EMEA in our Service Hub Berlin we stand for comprehensive HR service delivery throughout the region Europe, Middle East & Africa. We rely on more than ten years of high-quality service delivery as BASF's internal service provider and are amidst a transformation project, taking further services on board for more than 20 countries. To complete our team, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- You take part in the transformation project and support the transfer of services from the local company in Sweden to our Service Hub in Berlin.
- You are the main point of contact and provide professional recruitment services to hiring managers, local HR stakeholders and candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- You provide high quality and proactive sourcing as well as preselection of candidate profiles for different BASF divisions based in Sweden with the help of our Application Tracking System.
- Keeping excellence in mind, you monitor the hiring for your scope, ensure compliance with employment and data protection related legal requirements and provide your customers with reports throughout the screening process.
- You coordinate and conduct job interviews and collaborate closely with the hiring managers in working out proposals to compensation packages.
- Beyond this, you collaborate with your international colleagues to exchange potential candidates for positions in Europe and identify potential talents.
- Motivated, organized and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/recruitment and already have 3 years' of experience in a similar position.
- Alongside a solid and proactive customer-oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
- Being a strong team player, you are able to actively engage with your colleagues.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organized under pressure.
- An excellent command of Swedish and English is a prerequisite, in addition to very good general communication skills. Knowledge of Finnish and/or Danish is a plus.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now! #WeneedYou to create the Services of the future!
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: [ Link removed ]
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Eoin Gaynard, [ Email address blocked ] , Tel.: 49 30 2005-5397
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.