Talent Acquisition Partner at AstraZeneca
Are you a collaborative Talent Acquisition Partner looking to make a bigger impact? Join AstraZeneca in Gothenburg!
Are you an experienced Recruiter ready for an exciting role? Can you envision using your expertise to impact the development of life changing medicines? Then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! AstraZeneca in Gothenburg is looking for a new colleague to join our team as Talent Acquisition Partner for a 12 month assignment. Apply today!
Purpose, Offer and Benefits
You will be part of a collaborative team where we appreciate and support each other in a high paced and flexible working environment. We truly believe that everyone contributes with a unique set of competence. Your curiosity and passion for personal development combined with support from colleagues, mentors and leaders, will ensure that you maximise your skills, abilities and contribution.
What you´ll do:
- be responsible for managing multiple recruitment processes with local and global top talents.
- partner with hiring managers, HRBPs, business leaders and colleagues.
- working with advertising, sourcing, branding, interviewing, candidate discussions, including offers and managing the end-to-end recruitment administration process.
- you may also be working with 3rd party suppliers, supporting projects both locally and globally and mentoring hiring managers.
The Bigger Picture
Human Resources (HR) at AstraZeneca is a fast-paced, creative and purposeful environment where ambitious innovative thinking is encouraged. Within HR, we have built a global world class Talent Acquisition function - a team with diverse experience, competence and personalities. Here, we partner with hiring managers and cross-functional specialists throughout the whole recruitment process, and we are passionate about delivering a truly differentiated hiring manager and candidate experience.
This position is a full-time job of a 1 year long consulting assignment at AstraZeneca with good possibility of extension. You will be employed by TNG during your consulting assignment.
Please note that the selection process is ongoing!
We also believe you have:
- Degree in a Science or Human Resources related field
- experience of balancing multiple parallel full life cycle recruitment processes, including the offer process.
- Experience utilizing a range of candidate attraction channels, including LinkedIn
- A creative and innovative approach to utilizing relevant employer branding assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and changing environment
- Ability to learn and adopt IT tools and systems
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate across skillsets, personality styles and cultures
Interested?This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Job ID: 851F3B63FCC746DF9DA3DA1CEDD38430