As Kindred's Talent Acquisition Lead for Tech Delivery you will take responsibility for managing a team tasked with delivering end to end recruitment services to support Kindred's growth targets to agreed metrics.
Michael Page is currently on the look out for an experienced recruiter for a TA Lead within Tech to Kindred.
As Kindred's Talent Acquisition Lead for Tech Delivery you will take responsibility for managing a team tasked with delivering end to end recruitment services to support Kindred's growth targets to agreed metrics. Our Tech and Delivery teams are around 600 people and comprising a mix of technologies and disciplines from development, data science, analytics, UX, project managers and much more and we're split across more than 10 countries. This role will remain hands on and focused on supporting global initiatives in conjunction with peers in Talent Acquisition and playing a key role in our HR team.
For more information visit: www.kindredgroup.com
- Managing a team of 6-8 Talent Acquisition Partners
- Leading on senior hiring
- Ensuring a co-ordinated data led approach to sourcing the best, diverse talent for our tech communities
- Responsible for owning the delivery of hires across Tech and Experience Office globally
- Responsible for co-ordinating the execution of a Tech employer branding plan in line with the global employer branding strategy
- Ensuring a first class candidate and line manager experience
- Working with stakeholders to ensure a coordinated prioritisation list of roles
- Responsible for organising engaging recruitment days for key roles
- Working closely with the HR shared service centre on TA and onboarding activities
- Working closely with local HR and Talent Development professionals to co-ordinate a first class local service
- Working closely with other Talent Acquisition teams and HR teams to co-ordinate and deliver global projects and initiatives
- Developed a strong set of stakeholder relationships and are respected as a subject matter expert
- Shown a passion for delivery in growing businesses
- Led an inhouse team
- Demonstrated an extensive knowledge of sourcing and marketing for tech roles
- Demonstrated evidence of recruiting for values and culture fit
- Delivered on agreed initiatives and projects on time regularly
- Shown the ability to see the wider view of HR and the wider strategic aims of a business
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Richard Wilke at Michael Page is respobsible for this recruitment.