Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
This is not only just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong international Earth and Environmental organization.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Europe provides both strategic and operational support to operational and group leaders within the Region, ensuring that there is a candidate pipeline to meet business needs. Working in partnership with Business Unit leaders throughout the EUME region, as well as regional HR, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for candidate identification and resourcing, this includes supporting leadership in the hiring process from identification to making offers.
To be successful in the role you need to be highly organized and able to handle recruitments within the different business units. You are a strong relationship builder, both internally but also towards candidates to ensure a pipeline for the future needs. You have experience of full life cycle recruiting and good understanding of business strategy and its implications for talent processes. You have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English. Other European languages is an advantage.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Manage and coordinate end to end recruitment projects within the region (EUME)
• Implement and execute creative and targeted sourcing strategies resulting in successful pipelining of both active and passive candidates.
• Consult with Leaders and Hiring Managers on workforce planning.
• Ensure optimization of Talent Acquisition tools, resources, and reporting functions within the region.
• Drive employer branding initiatives and develop relationships with the selected universities.
• Reviewing and dispositioning candidates accurately using the applicant tracking system (OracleTaleo) and ensuring requisitions are compliantly managed.
• Creating an ongoing and proactive candidate pipeline through various methods including direct applicants, sourcing of passive candidates, referrals and strategically partnering with Hiring Managers to build Talent Pools (LinkedIn Recruiter).
• Ensuring candidates are comprehensively pre-screened prior to providing candidate shortlists to Hiring Managers.
• Undertaking reference checks as per procedure within region.
• Recommending continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent Acquisition function
• 5+ years working experience from a corporate or external agency environment.
• Relevant University Degree (for example Business/Finance, Human Resource or equivalent)
• Experience in Search as Recruiter
• Proven track record in leading full-cycle recruitments and with leading high-volume recruitments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Solid coordination skills and experience managing applicant tracking systems (we use Oracle Taleo as our ATS). Proficient in core office programs (e.g., Microsoft Office products)
• Awareness of evolving expectations, trends, and technologies in Talent Acquisition.
Vid frågor om uppdraget är du varmt välkommen att kontakta Ann-Catrine Heidmark på [ Link removed ] .
Konsultprofiler kommer att presenteras löpande och uppdraget kommer att tillsättas så snart vår kund träffar den konsult de anser passa uppdraget.
Välkommen med din ansökan!