At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
At Tetra Pak, Sustainability Operations is an organization very much focused on driving execution of our 2030 sustainability strategy priorities. To strengthen this team, we are now looking for a professional who will play a fundamental role in Tetra Pak achieving our NetZero and other environmental ambitions in own operations, by coordinating the work to improve environmental performance across our factories (primarily factories in Packaging Solutions and Processing Solutions & Equipment).
This is a permanent position and is preferably based in Lund, Sweden, but we are open for another Tetra Pak location globally, relevant for the position.
What you will do
As Corporate Environmental Performance Manager, you will cooperate with many different stakeholders across Tetra Pak’s organisations globally. You will have the opportunity to for sure make a difference in Tetra Pak’s ambitions towards environmental success.
- Manage and secure fit-for-purpose environmental operations procedures and guidelines
- Contribute to having factory targets and actions in line with strategic objectives in collaboration with Tetra Pak’s Strategy 2030 programmes
- Lead our key governance forum for environmental topics in own operations (Environment Review Team)
- Secure measurements and follow-up of environmental KPIs in operations & coordinate best practice sharing
- Secure mapping of environmental management capability gaps in operations and define roadmap
- Contribute to complex projects in operations related environmental impact management
- Drive prioritized projects (e.g., water stewardship, decarbonization) for environmental management
- Manage and coordinates risk assessments & audits across operations
- Participate and represent Tetra Pak in relevant external networks
- Support commercial frontline discussions with expertise related to sustainability in operations
We believe you have
- Academic degree with Engineering or Environment focus.
- A professional career with minimum 5 years of experience in relevant environmental areas.
- Experience from creating, cascading and following-up of environmental targets.
- Significant Project Management experience.
- Background in manufacturing industry.
- At least certain experiences from continuous improvement activities in an operations / supply chain context.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
We believe you are able to collaborate closely with people from different cultures and at different levels of organizations, i.e., strong at stakeholder management. You are able to take own responsibility to drive towards results, with limited day-to-day support, e.g., be strong at prioritizing own and other’s work. Furthermore, you are a fast learner in complex environmental areas and good at simplify and visualize complex messages to different audiences.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-03-28
To know more about the position contact Markus Berggren at +46 46 36 3412
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 80930-en_GB