At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Do you have the passion for products and want to be a part of future Homogenizer solutions launched by Tetra Pak? Do you love influencing technical development and drive change? Are you up for the challenge to continue the journey we have started and contribute to the exciting future we have ahead of us? Then we have the perfect position for you! We are looking for an engaged System Engineer that can take an exciting leading role when developing the Homogenizer within the Tetra Pak processing.
Tetra Pak works with the biggest customers within the food processing industry and has a very strong reputation to build on. Tetra Pak is accelerating the ambitions and the homogenizer business is key for the company.
As a System Engineer, you will be a key member in the technical team, consisting of highly skilled technical experts, which develops and improves one of our World Class Products. You will ensure that technical maturity of a solution is evolving according to requirements. In parallel you will make sure that the system compliance with food safety and equipment safety.
The position is permanent and you will be based in Lund, Sweden but work in a global arena. Some traveling can be required to visit customers and suppliers.
What you will do
As a System Engineer, you will work in a dynamic organisation where you will have close cooperation with several stakeholders both internally and externally. In addition to new project developments, you will also manage improvements on already existing products.
You will focus on:
- Define the system under development and establish verification and validation strategies together with relevant stakeholders
- Manage technical maturity progress of the solution by leading verification and validation planning and execution
- Lead technical risk management as food safety and equipment safety
- Drive and initiate improvement activities
We believe you have
Technical Masters in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- An expert with 3-5 years of working experience in the area
- You have a solid technical understanding, and you are familiar with product development processes and tools
- You communicate fluently in both English and Swedish
Additional valuable skills:
- Knowledge of food safety and equipment safety
- Experience of leading and driving development projects.
Your personality is the key to our common success! You are good at figuring out how to get things done and how to organise activities. You drive for results and have the ability to deliver on time and under pressure. We believe that you are a clear communicator and good at building effective relationships with others. You are driven and engaged in your work, and the ability to take initiatives come natural to you.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-03-31
To know more about the position contact Daniel Persson at +46 46 36 1285
Questions about your application contact Emma Berndtsson at +46 46 36 4582
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 80043-en_GB