Is this something you really would like to do?
• Join a company that is an industry leader in what they do?
• Change the future of aviation by supporting airports to handle more aircrafts, safely and efficiently?
• Work in an international environment, close to colleagues and customers all around the world?
• Work with interesting and new technology on a daily basis?
If yes, please continue reading!
At ADB SAFEGATE we want to bring success to our customers which will give you an amazing opportunity to work with people around the world to deliver great technology experience to our customers. Reporting to the System Engineering Manager of our Gate Business, the Systems Engineer will be focused on the delivery of Gate solutions into customer environments. This role involves international travel as our solutions are used at hundreds of airports across the globe, including the top 10 busiest airports.
The talent we want to inspire has..
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or Computer Science related subject
• Advanced Linux/Windows server system administration
• Basic network knowledge
• Understanding of High-availability systems
• Great English proficiency (additional language is an asset)
• Ability to pass a Criminal Records Check for an airport airside pass.
This would be a plus but not a must..
• DB administration
• Experience with system integration into existing external systems
• Experience with Identity Access Management systems (e.g. Keycloak)
• Experience of international working
• Experience in Software development
• Experience in Python
• Experience in PostgreSQL
• Experience in Powershell/BASH
• Certification Management
You will make an impact by...
• Deliver training for customers on the GATE Solution.
• Support the dedicated Service Team in cut over post go live.
• Configuration, testing and commissioning of the SW products towards the customer requirements
• Document the implementation and design of solutions.
• Support best practice processes: ITIL knowledge, DevOps environments a plus.
• Targeting in quality, in time and in budget execution.
• Follow the DevOps principles, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
• Providing key input to the agile development processes and product design.
How will we inspire you..
To work in the aviation industry can be new for the many but that is also what makes it interesting! Airports operates very differently, and we give you the opportunity to take a closer look at some of the biggest airport in the world, how it works and the technology behind it.
Beside working with new technology in an interesting industry, we are international “for real”. You will meet and greet with colleagues and customers all around the world and explore different cultures. You will also get the best of two worlds – you will work in a global cooperation and at the same time in a team of 50 people, focusing on the same thing – our GATE products.
We of course offer an attractive salary packet and want to see our people develop and grow together with the organization.
Do you want to hear more or interested to join the journey? Check-in now! ✈️
You are welcome to submit your application in both Swedish and English.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
If you want to know more about the role, please send an email to Claudia Baronescu to [ Email address blocked ]