Are you ready to take on a new challenge, being responsible for Axis Telephony & VoIP as our new System Administrator? As a System Administrator here at Axis, you will be able to maintain and manage all operation aspects of our Telephony & VoIP platform.
Who is your future team?
You will be part of a virtual team that has global responsibility for Axis Telephony & VoIP, but you will also have plenty of other colleagues within the IT Operations & Support team which today consists of approx. 25 people. Together we operate, maintain and manage the Axis infrastructure and you as a System Administrator for Telephony & VoIP will take on the responsibility for this technology which means both daily operations, support and interacting with stakeholders and suppliers for development and negotiations. In our department we value Helpfulness, Professionalism and having Fun at work.
What you'll do here as System Administrator, Telephony & VoIP:
As System Administrator, Telephony & VoIP, you will play an important role supporting the organization with a highly available and reliable infrastructure focusing on Telephony and VoIP. You will do so taking the end-2-end responsibility of managing operational aspects as well as tactical aspects like management of vendors, design and having the ability to implement changes.
- Organised with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise/Express and Cisco audio and video conferencing
- Implement and maintain company voice, collaboration, and Contact Center technology solutions
- Monitor and analyse telephony infrastructure for performance improvement and to diagnose and troubleshoot voice and video issues
- Maintain and support hardware and software, including life-cycle management of vendors, and liaison with stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects and provide task status updates to customers
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
We are looking for you, who has 5+ years of experiences in operating Telephony & VoIP platforms and understands how the platform fits into the greater infrastructure. You should have experience of daily operations but also understand underlying contract negotiations which means you understand business requirements and can turn this into technical demands that you feel comfortable implementing. You have a good understanding of the importance of Life Cycle Management which means you have been working with maintenance and coordination of activities like upgrades and requests. Axis loves technology and technology development, so we think you should share our genuine technical interest and understand dependencies within a technical ecosystem.
You like to take ownership and work together with others to find the best solution for Axis.
We'd love to hear that you have:
As our new System Administrator for Telephony & VoIP we would like you to have work experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge & experience of Cisco Call Manager & Cisco Jabber
- Knowledge & experience of Cisco Conference Systems & Webex
- Knowledge & experience of Teams telephony & Conference
- Knowledge & experience of mobile phone contract management
- Knowledge & experience of MDM systems, e.g. Intune
- Knowledge & experience of VoIP monitoring tools
As you will be a vital part of supporting Axis colleagues around the world, we think you need to have communication skill both in Swedish and English.
What Axis have to offer:
Axis can offer you a young, dynamic and multi-cultural environment with on the edge technology and a highly valued brand. We are the world leader in network video and as part of the Infrastructure & IT Operations Department you will play an important role in the organisation, greatly influencing the IT infrastructure and service level at Axis. Come join us!
Ready to Act?
Axis is a company realising the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. If you have any questions please contact the recruiting manager Åsa Antius Child, IT Operations Manager, email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We review applications continuously!