Do you have a burning interest in systems and new technology? Our customer is looking for you who want to grow and develop in test environments for telecom. Here you become part of an organization that is at the forefront of technology and has the most knowledgeable employees in its field.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- IT System administration experience with emphasis on Linux, but our client also have Windows
- High security thinking and mindset
- Both do hands on and participate in creating new solutions
- Work in complex IT environments under constant changes
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with similar jobs.
- Fluent in English both speech and written
- IP Network and data communication
- IT infrastructure
- Cloud and virtualization experience (VMware, Red hat Open Stack etc.)
- Kubernetes and containers
- VMWare – ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vCloud Director
- Linux – Systemadministration, Puppet / Saltstack, Deployment (PXE, Kickstart, RedHat Satellite), Access server (Applications, Desktop, SSH), VAS/QAS.
- Microsoft – Systemadministration, Windows Server 2008 – 2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, ACL.
- Storage (NFS/CIFS)
- Scripting (Python)
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-08-06, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Julia Christensson, Consultant Manager, [ Email address blocked ]