Think of the most high-tech electronics products you can imagine. Then think one step further. What technology creates the most advanced high-tech of today? Ours do. With unique and world-leading production solutions, we spearhead the electronics industry. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide, and we need to expand our team with one more System & Service Engineer to our office in Oregon or California. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to work with one of the most advanced machines there is, Mycronic is the right place for you!
Mycronic Inc. is a leading supplier of pattern generators for the semi-conductor and display industry and surface mount electronics industry with North American headquarters in Tewksbury, MA and an office in San Jose, CA for the pattern generator branch. As a System & Service Engineer you will work in close collaboration with your team but also independently and in dialogue with the customers. The team you will work in is currently consisting of 8 team members with solid experience within this area which will create good opportunities for you to learn from experts. Initially, travel will be more extensive since you have to travel to Sweden and Mycronic´s Sweden HQ for training.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but you will be employed directly by Mycronic Inc.
Some words from your future manager
Join our customer service and support team and work with some of the most advanced and complex machines there is. Our team is a mix of experienced and new field service engineers with an open mindset that strive to solve problems and having fun together. As a manager I encourage team spirit and finding new paths to solving problems. You will be challenged maintaining and keeping the systems working. From time to time, you will need to work by yourself, but you will be supported by a great team. We are pushing the limits for what is possible - come join us help make this happen!
You are offered
* An opportunity to work in a company with world-leading technology and a chance to develop within a growing global company and also a unique chance to see the world
* High levels of expertise - You will find yourself side by side with some of the leading experts in the electronics industry, getting inspired and inspiring others, as you acquire new knowledge and share it with others across functions and cultures
* The greater purpose - Influence peoples everyday lives by working with technology you can find everywhere like in critical medical devices such as pacemakers and MRI scans
* You will be part of a company with a diverse culture and workforce. To Mycronic, diversity is not only a key competitive advantage, but also the very foundation for a great place to work and innovation to happenArbetsuppgifter
A big part of the role is about troubleshooting, problem-solving and installation of Mycronic systems. This is a role for you who like to work both hands on with machines but also analyzing data and use your analytical skills.
You will for example
* Develop an intimate knowledge of all aspects of the lithography tool and its application
* Take responsibility for customer sites, collecting, and reporting system performance and reliability data
* Performing complex customer support activities involving on-site installations, system service, troubleshooting and repair of photolithography laser tools
* Achieve optimal value from the lithography tool for your customer(s) and Mycronics internal organization.
Vi söker dig som
In this recruitment process, we will attach great importance on your personal skills and your interest for this position and Mycronic as a company. You are probably motivated by new challenges and not afraid to try new ways to solve problems and on top of this, you also like to work with customers!
You also have
* A degree in Engineering, preferably within physics, mechanical engineering, electronics or equivalent
* Some years of work experience with support and service, preferably within electronics
* Valid US drivers license and Passport or the ability to obtain one
* Are willing and have the opportunity to travel and for example, be in Sweden for some month for training
It´s an additional qualification if you have
* Experience within micro-lithography and pattern generator industry
The most important personal competencies:
Information about the recruitment process
* Phone interview with Academic Work (10-15 min)
* Tests (problem solving & personality test (12 + 40 min)
* Digital interview with Academic Work (1 h)
* Interviews with Mycronic inc. (2-3 h)
* References + Decision
* Start: According to agreement
* Location: California or Oregon
* Extent of work: Fulltime
* Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [ Email address blocked ]
We do not handle applications through email, apply for the position by clicking apply here below. We are working with ongoing selection, please apply for the position as soon as you can.
Information om företaget
Read more about Mycronic here