CTO | Market Leading Tech Company | Automotive
This key player in the automotive industry are seeking an experienced and visionary Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join their strong leadership team.
The CTO will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of technology within the organisation, including software development, infrastructure, and technical operations. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and be able to provide leadership and direction to both the development and the operations team.
- Lead the development of a technology strategy that aligns with the organisation's overall mission and goals
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team to develop and implement a technology roadmap
- Oversee the software development life-cycle, including design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Ensure that all technology platforms and systems are secure, reliable, and scalable
- Manage the technology team, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Evaluate new technologies and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Develop and manage the technology budget
- Previous experience in technology leadership roles
- Proven experience developing and implementing technology strategies
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and best practices
- Experience managing technical teams and projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The tech teams include specialisations in development, BI and Data, ERP, CRM, web and e-commerce and support, with a strong focus on Microsoft so the tech stack includes C#,. NET, .NET Core, SQL, Azure, NAV and Dynamics to name a few.
What's key for you to be successful in this role, is a deep understanding of a multi-product tech environment and a dynamic personality which allows you to thrive in a fast paced environment.
If you're interested in finding out more, please apply with your up to date CV or email any questions to m.mcdermott@nigelfrank
Job ID: 31/05/23MMNFI