Are you a native or near native Swedish speaker? Would you like to jump-start your career by working as a Swedish Social Media Content Reviewer?
In this role you will be representing a large online social media and social networking services company. You will review & moderate content, share your passion for social media & online communication whilst meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +2). Register here.
Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +2). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers the following benefits for the Swedish Social Media Content Reviewer position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
As a Swedish Social Media Content Reviewer, your tasks will include:
- Investigate, control & moderate sponsored advertisements that could be reported as potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
The Swedish Social Media Content Reviewer role requires the following skills:
- Excellent typing skills
- Native or near native in the Swedish language
- Adequacy in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Passion for Internet and Social Media
If this Swedish Social Media Content Reviewer position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Hurry up and apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at +30 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.