At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Start your career development and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2023!
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2023 at our site in Lund. You will onboard an individual designed development program for 18 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will participate in trainings and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person. As a Trainee here with us, you will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Visit [ Link removed ] and read more about Tetra Pak Future Talent Program!
You will be based in Lund Sweden but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
As our new Future Talent – Sales Executive you will:
- Be part of our North Europe Sales Team, which have responsibilities for full sales process for complete Tetra Pak portfolio, both new and existing customers
- Finding new business opportunities, based on data analysis, for deployment of Tetra Pak portfolio
- Creation of value selling cases which to be presented to customers
- Prioritise and drive specific customer projects within key areas such as sustainability
We believe you have
- You have a Masters Degree in Business Administration graduated 2022-2023)
- It is possible that you have experience working in customer service
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken as well as one of the Scandinavian languages
- You have good communications skills, written and spoken
- Previous international studies/experience are considered meritious
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-02-16
To know more about the position contact Katrin Andersson at +46 46 36 4486
Questions about your application contact Josephine Malalla at +46 46 36 5253
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 232