If you are a commercial sustainability professional with experience from developing eco-offerings and leading the sustainability agenda in a global context, then this might be the opportunity for you!
Hiab is the world´s leading provider of on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services, smart and connected solutions. They are now looking for an experienced Sustainable Portfolio Manager to coordinate and lead the strategy development to focus and increase Hiab´s sustainable offering (eco products and portfolios). The mission is to achieve profitable growth and emission reduction targets for Hiab through sustainable offering, and this is a crossover commercial/ climate role where your primary responsibility will be to support the Hiab businesses to develop value-added eco offerings and sales/ business models for customers. In this role you will report to Hiab EHS & Sustainability Director and work closely with Divisional product owners, R&D, Finance, Pricing and sales functions/ frontline units.
This position is primarily a subject-matter expert and business support role working to combine product management, commercial business management and sustainability/ eco-solutions management across the global operation and to materialize the Hiab eco-portfolio on behalf of the Divisional business owners. You will primarily operate on a central/ global level.Arbetsuppgifter
* Co-develop and maintain product roadmaps with Product Managers that will achieve targeted CO2 emission reductions
* Develop sustainable and circular business models to ensure continued sustainable financing and profitable growth
* Ensure alignment of product roadmap with technology roadmaps, identify and support global initiatives
* Act as Hiabs solution specialist and point of contact for business lines, sales and marketing, R&D and operations and assembly in terms of consildated eco-portfolio and sustainable offerings
* Execute complex customer/ internal projects within the Sustainability and Mission Climate are. This includes managing large international and cross functional projects, coach team membersschedule, allocate and monitor work of the project team
Vi söker dig som
To thrive in this position, we believe that you are change-driven and business-oriented professional with strong communication skills and readiness to suggest improvements and put forward new ideas. You are data-oriented, fact-based and structured in your approach and have a solid understanding of best practices of reporting data visualization practices.
Other requirements for this role:
* Experience from similar roles within sustainability management
* Experience from development of commercial and circular solutions and advanced product management including requirements management
* Technical and strategic project management experience
* Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
* Typically university (Bachelors or Masters degree) level or vocational qualification/ relevant working experience within sustainability, product management, economy or engineering
Experience from working with strategic initiatives in a global context with multiple stakeholders is meriting for this role.
Information om företaget
Hiab is the world's leading provider of on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services and digitally connected solutions. As the industry pioneer, Hiab has more than 3,400 employees worldwide focus on their commitment to increase efficiency in their customers' businesses and to shape the future of intelligent load handling.
Hiab is part of Cargotec.
In this process Hiab is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions please contact Recruitment Responsible: Charlotte Runsbech at [ Email address blocked ]
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.