Do you have great knowledge within Ericsson Packet core products, with both EPG and MME experience and the skill and will to work with cutting edge technology requiring constant competence development to keep up? Do you have a passion for troubleshooting, finding the root cause and solution to complex technical problems? Do you enjoy being the key technical person that many depend on to fix urgent customer problems? Are you comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment and have a keen understanding of IP protocols and IP-based routing? Are you a team-player with good communications skills, fluent English and a professional attitude? Then you can be the one we are searching for!
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will work as a Support Engineer at one of our clients Product Development Unit – Packet Core. Packet Core products are growing on the market and the customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support early 5G launches our client need to strengthen their Customer Support team for the Evolved Package Gateway (EPG) and Mobility Management Entity (MME).
The role as a Support Engineer can offer you:
• A challenging work driving Customer Service Requests and to be a key player in Customer emergency handling.
• Participation in the Deployment support team that directly support our most prioritized customers deployment projects.
• To be a member of a great team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other and have regular competence sharing sessions.
• Constant learning through courses, training and rotations.
• Possibilities travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical expert.
• The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference for our customers every day.
We are searching for a candidate with great knowledge within Ericsson Packet core products, with both EPG and MME experience. We believe you have a master education in Telecom and is used to Linux/Unix environment. You have a keen understanding of IP protocols and IP-based routing. Your English is fluent.
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply 2020-10-31. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
Skriv in din e-postadress så skickar vi dig liknande jobb som detta.
Vi skickar jobb som liknar detta till
Om du klickar på denna knapp så kommer vi att skicka dig e-post med liknande jobb dagligen (Information technology - Göteborg) .