Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado any brand could personalise their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way and having a lot of fun while working. Voyado has for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly internationally in markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane [ Link removed ] .
If you want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading. You can also check out some of our [ Link removed ] !
About the role
You will be a part of Customer Support, a fast-growing team consisting of technical support experts focusing on both guidance as well as troubleshooting. Your daily tasks as a 1st line specialist usually are:
- Manage and prioritize cases in queue and routes to the appropriate owner.
- Responds to common questions and less complex issues
- Performs troubleshooting and passes on the case well documented to 2nd or 3rd line if needed
- Work closely with our 2nd line, raise bug fixes or other queries that need their involvement
- Provide important feedback and have a proactive approach on systemic issues, improvement areas, and more
- Track and flag missing KB articles and FAQ, or if an update is needed
So, who are you?
A compassionate never-ending thriver. You enjoy a challenge in the shape of a technical nut dipped with customer interaction. Working with customer support requires a holistic approach so collaborating within or outside your team comes naturally.
- Experience working with technical support (preferably SaaS or similar relevant tech services), and perform troubleshooting, find help in technical documentation, and guide customers
- A degree with techy orientation is a plus (University or Trade school doesn’t matter). However, if you lack formal education, it’s required that you a super-duper technoid and can showcase your self-taught path
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- You genuinely care and can feel we’re in it together.
- You don’t overcomplicate things and find new smart ways of work to be effective and scalable - without nudging performance or quality. And of course, you share it with your teammates!
- You manage customer encounters with resilience, empathy, customer understanding, improvement mindset, accountability, and mental agility.
We offer a fun-loving diverse environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. Voyado is on an exciting journey, and you will be part of our evolution - building world-class support. Additionally, will master what data-driven loyalty for retail and eCommerce looks like, and understanding how Voyado relates to digital marketing, as well as learn about the opportunities with integrations to POS, ECOM, Product recommendations, and much more.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
Get to know us even better, check out our [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] & [ Link removed ] !
Due to vacation, selection and interviews will be conducted in mid-August.