Are you the person, who likes to work with data, foresee potential problems and advise business stakeholders? This role might be for you.
Our client is a leading company in its field. Company is developing and manufacturing own products. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the Company's solutions deliver a better way for their customers.
You will have the possibility to join a team that closely works together to solve problems in close cooperation with other departments. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Execute master production schedules and daily work orders relative to shelf life, lines- and materials restrictions and customer requirements
- Develop balanced factory optimization schedules to ensure customer demands and factory utilization targets are achieved
- Lead and coordinate strategic scheduling of work orders according to capacity and demand
- Incorporate new products or product improvements into the manufacturing forecasts and master production schedules
- Work to resolve stuffing and material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions
- Proactively collaborate with departments such as engineering, manufacturing, logistics and demand planning on a daily operational basis as well as for an ongoing projects
- Drive improvements of current processes and system use within the Supply Planning team
- Take an active and leading role in operational daily management meetings
- Participate in cost savings, quality improvement and innovation projects
- Lead work to minimize inventory write-offs of finished good's inventory, intermediates and raw materials
- Provide analyses, assess options and connect with senior leaders to highlight issues with supporting data
- Be an enthusiastic and friendly team player who can motivate colleagues and contribute to shared objectives in efforts to accomplish departmental goals on time and inside budget
The position will be based at company's European Manufacturing and R&D site in Stockholm area.
In this role you will have a lot of contact with other departments and groups internally: Production Planning, Logistics, Quality, Finance, Warehouse etc.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have a Bachelor's degree/Master of Science in relevant field with 5+/3+ years of related work experience, preferably within planning (supply-, production-, procurement-, demand-), logistics or similar. We like to see this paired with:
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong ERP knowledge, SAP is an advantage
- Capability of seeing potential solutions to business challenges and working with as well as lead teams to improve processes
- Proven track record of paying attention to details and being meticulous in the daily operational work
- Proven track record of time management, high capability of managing priorities
- Experience of working in a multi-functional organization
- Proficient in English and Swedish
Company offers to be a part of an international, fast-paced and fast-growing, but yet friendly and diverse company, where employees find it meaningful to go to work. The team takes ownership in caring for own employees, and also offer a wide range of benefits, which include a competitive salary, additional days of leave, a fitness grant, a local gym, etc. Together they work hard to make a difference!
We are interviewing continuously, so make sure to submit your CV today so that we can get to know you!