Are you the person, who is used to work in a global planning environment? Do you like to be closely involved in daily operations of the manufacturing company? Are you a good problem solver? Apply today!
Our client is a leading company in its field. Company is developing and manufacturing own products. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the Company's solutions deliver a better way for their customers.
During the past year, Company's Solna site has expanded and nearly tripled in size, and they are continuing journey of growth. For this team we are looking for a star that is passionate about improving lives of others.
You will have the possibility to join a global team which is located in the US and Sweden and that closely works together to solve problems. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage planning and quality of material movement in accordance to capacity and demand
- Execute manufacturing production orders for critical components
- Determine ERP-driven material requirements
- Develop balanced factory optimization schedules to ensure customer demands and factory utilization targets are achieved
- Work independently with little guidance to achieve key functional KPIs. Decisions and problem solving are guided by policies, procedures, and business/department plan.
- Participate in cost savings, quality improvement and innovation projects
- Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory, intermediates, and raw materials
- Incorporate new products or product improvements into the manufacturing forecasts and master production schedules
- Provide analyses with supporting data and communicate with team, partners, and senior leaders to highlight issues
- Participate in Kaizen's relative to process or execution improvements in area of expertise and with cross functional teams
We believe that there are many different ideal backgrounds for this position, and most likely you have a bachelor's degree in field with 5+ years of work experience within planning or a Master's degree in field with 3+ years of work experience. In addition to this you also have experience of the following:
- Proficient of MRP/ERP system, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Able to work through challenges and deliver quality results on time
- Capable of providing analyses and using judgment to assess options
- Capable of seeing potential solutions to business challenges and driving to improve processes or service
- Able to provide concise communication with leadership to highlight issues and solutions with supporting data
- Proficient in English (great if you also speak Swedish)
- Working in a global environment. We have our headquarters in Sunnyvale California and therefore work requires flexible meeting hours.
- SAP experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Visio and SQL
- Lean awareness and experience in structure of continuous improvement
- Experienced with capacity planning processes, tools, and planning
Company offers to be a part of an international, fast-paced and fast-growing, but yet friendly and diverse company, where employees find it meaningful to go to work. The team takes ownership in caring for own employees, and also offer a wide range of benefits, which include a competitive salary, additional days of leave, a fitness grant, a local gym, etc. Together they work hard to make a difference!
We are interviewing continuously, so make sure to submit your CV today so that we can get to know you!