Sourcing Manager Mechanics
ValueOne is looking for a Sourcing Manager Mechanics for a longer consultant assignment at a manufacturing company south of Stockholm. The position must be filled as soon as possible. After complete assignment there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent position at the customer.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS ([ Link removed ] ).
The assignment as Sourcing Manager Mechanics includes responsibility for sourcing of mechanics. You will also be responsible for leading and develop the work within the category. The role means that you will interact closely with suppliers as well as internal teams and stakeholders, supporting with knowledge and services within your category.
- Lead various RFx from start to end, which includes creation as well as facilitation of the entire process, through supplier evaluations, supplier selection and implementation.
- Continuously collaborate with suppliers to develop, implement supply and cost strategies that support released products as well as new product development.
- Consult with various departments on supplier management related matters.
- Follow up and analyze cost break down calculations.
- Develop and maintain risk and opportunity plans.
- Keep updated on global industry trends and technology roadmaps. Actively collaborate with R&D to identify/mitigate supply and demand challenges.
- Manage supplier relationships and performance.
For this position we are looking for a sourcing professional with at least 2-3 years´ experience from sourcing of mechanical components in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
We expect you to be fluent in English and Swedish, able to navigate in a technically and fast growing environment where collaboration skills and a walk-the-extra-mile attitude is highly appreciated. Furthermore, we expect you to be a driven self-starter with a can-do-attitude who is able to work strategically as well as hands on in projects.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.
Job ID: valueone2162