0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Supplier Quality Engineer to Permobil
Poolia Timrå, Västernorrlands län Heltid
Permobil is expanding and is now searching for new colleagues to join the Power Wheelchair supplier quality team based in the Production Unit Timrå. In the role as their new Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the Global Function Supply Chain / Supplier Quality at your local site and will actively contribute to developing and implementing the global supply chain and supplier quality.
Permobil’s “user first” core value indicates utmost focus on safety of their users and reliability of the products. To deliver on this promise, you will lead the work to ensure a zero-defect mindset and results to nonconformities of purchased components at your local site. You are expected to lead root cause analyses and recommend and implement actions to ensure outstanding component quality and QMS compliance.
You will lead and support key supplier quality processes at local and global level. You will lead supplier audits, participate in various global and local project, perform regular supplier monitoring and improvement reviews, and contribute to continuous improvement of Permobil´s supplier quality frameworks, to name a few.
• Leadership in driving supplier performance improvement and effective corrective and preventive action implementation
• Lead creation and implementation of incoming inspection instructions and other necessary control plans at site
• Act as point of escalation for the site complicated supplier quality issues, lead coordination with R&D and other stakeholders to ensure design requirements and supplier capabilities and deliverables are aligned
• Provide coaching and monitor and improve the local claim handling process at site
• Actively participate in new product development and change projects and lead and deliver supplier quality part of the process (e.g., PPAP leadership, FAI)
• Support the site QMS implementation including but not limited to management reviews, internal audits, CAPAs, etc.
• Perform supplier audits and other necessary evaluations (e.g., new supplier qualification process) and lead follow-up of any required next steps
To enjoy and be successful in this role you are expected to have core skills in supplier quality engineering and to be able to work across a wide range of stakeholders in all levels of organization and from various cultures and countries. Permobil is an international company and work with suppliers all around the globe. You are a team player but can lead and deliver results independently too.
• Relevant university degree (or similar) and/or equivalent experience in related fields such as engineering, quality management, production, supply chain, project management, etc.
• Solid knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
• Demonstrated experience in supplier quality engineering skillset
• Experience from leading supplier audits, inspection and quality plans, PPAP
• Strong relationship management and communication skills
• Initiative taker with strong focus on results and attention to details
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Fluency in Swedish or having an interest to learn Swedish quickly is a strong merit.
We are looking forward to your application!
About the organisation
Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users' needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
Permobil is part of Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor AB, and is headquartered in Sweden. Permobil has 1600 team members in more than 15 countries around the world. For more information regarding the company's storied history and complete product line, visit permobil.com.
Job ID: 67714