Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer who wants to be part of our journey towards becoming the world leader delivering the best performing and safest energy storage solutions on the market.
We are now further expanding our Supplier Quality team and looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer.
To succeed at Polarium, a multicultural company with high growth targets, you need to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
You will be a key player and part of the Sourcing team. Your focus will be on supplier quality to ensure a reliable supply chain. In the role you will drive supplier quality improvements and collaborate with other Group functions as well as interacting with local quality functions at our production sites.
The position is based at Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur, sometimes on short notice, both international and within Sweden.
- To proactively work with supplier quality assurance as part of the sourcing and supply chain process for new products and parts during the product and part life cycle.
- Act as technical/quality interface between suppliers, internal manufacturing and R&D teams.
- Optimize supplier specifications and identify improvement opportunities.
- As part of the sourcing process, develop and ensure a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery performance and technology.
- Develop new and improve existing processes, procedures, and ways of working with Supplier quality.
- Monitor supplier quality performance data and KPIs, initiate actions when trends or deviations from targets occur.
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly driven, detail oriented, and an analytical self-starter, who like to work ad-hoc as well as in projects. You are a structured team player, with a "can do" attitude with ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced technically dynamic environment. You have a minimum of 5 years’ solid experience from similar position in International environments and we believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing entrepreneurial culture.
Qualifications and experience:
- Audit experience and familiar with ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, IATF 16949 etc.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant education or comparable experience
- Knowledgeable in quality management system tools and continuous improvements
- International experience, preferably from Asia
- Swedish work permit
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.