At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you a data driven business-oriented team player with excellent interpersonal abilities? Then this opportunity might be your next
Corporate Services is a team within FSM Supplier Management and the scope of procurement categories we manage includes FREM, IT, Logistics and Professional Services.
We are looking for an experienced Supplier Manager, who works independently but in close collaboration with business stakeholders and in cooperation with colleagues across the entire Supplier Management organization.
The supplier relationship management part of the job includes proactive engagement to facilitate value adding development, supplier enabled innovation and continuous improvements
The position is preferably based in Lund but we are open for you to be based in the best suited location where Tetra Pak has a legal entity, and you will work in a Global arena.
What you will do
As Supplier Manager, you will:
- Secure supply and performance in term of quality, delivery and cost
- Develop and maintain relationships and take a business partnering approach towards key stakeholders
- Lead and manage sourcing and contracting activities as per strategy and policy
- Have an end-to-end process understanding and secure early involvement with business stakeholders
- Develop and deploy expertise within categories to maximize the potential of the supplier market, ensure that efficiencies are achieved and to be a value-adding and trusted business partner
We believe you have
We are looking for a result oriented, driven, and analytical candidate with a strong business mindset, who wants to continue to develop further within Supplier Management.
Your strong communication skills combined with your interpersonal capabilities, enable you to easily interact across borders between business stakeholders and suppliers.
You are an advanced Excel user and have a solid experience in SAP BO, Ariba and PowerBI. We believe you have strong project management skills and a proven track record in independently driving relationship management with value added outcomes.
You can collect, organize, and interpret data information to help colleagues and clients use it make decisions. Experience and skills in the area of digitalization will be considered a valuable asset of the candidate.
The successful candidate has a university degree in combination with a couple of years’ experience in procurement. You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2022-12-07
To know more about the position contact Robert Ingvarsson at +46 46 36 1985
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Akademikerklubben Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320