Are you on the lookout for a new position after the summer holiday and have a background in sourcing or purchasing? Then we have the perfect assignet for you at SKF. Your mission is to be an active member of Strategic Sourcing projects and support with advanced purchasing analytics. This involves big data management and data optimization in order to get insights for category management and price tender strategy. With this information you’ll build up the baseline and business case for a project in a data capture sheet and ensure measurements of the project KPI’s, perform market study analysis, competitor analysis and contribute to the overall development of strategic scenarios and run workshops.
Does this sound like an interesting and stimulating position? Apply today!
As a Strategic Sourcing Analyst you will together with a team of 5 perform advanced purchasing analysis. In addition to the aforementioned role description you will also:
- Perform spend, pricing trends and supply chain set up analysis within a given category (e.g. trends and category outlooks)
- Collect and analyze the SKF needs and demands within a specific category.
- Perform market study analysis such as Kraljic, five forces, supplier searches, financial development, volumes.
- Execute Requests for Information (RFI), Quotation (RFQ), Proposals (RFP), Solutions (RFS) including related evaluation of replies in the STAR system.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Perform and provide support on cost modeling and optimization.
- Contribute to the development of strategic scenarios and run workshops.
- Run full internal and external analysis for the sourcing process.
This is a fulltime consultant assignment.
In order to thrive in the role and enjoy the challenges faced you'll need:
- Working experience and excellent negotiation skills in combination with a university degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any other equivalent degree.
- Excellent project management skills (preferably GPM2 certification)
- Advanced skills in sourcing analytic tools (preferably Ariba STAR) and analytical and cost modeling skills (TCO)
- Experience in developing Purchasing Category strategies
- Lead/drive and support change initiatives and challenge existing ways of working
- Result oriented with strong ability to follow-up progress and keep commitments
- Good business experience in strategic purchasing processes with
- focus on Tendering management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and good communication skills since the position involves networking and forming strong partnerships.
It is of upmost importance that all competence on the labour market is utilized. We therefor encourage and welcome all to apply!
The selection-process will occur continuously. The position might therefore be appointed before the application deadline, apply as soon as possible.
Please go to www.randstad.se in order to apply